2019 Volunteer program information and applications coming in spring. Sign up for our newsletter to stay in touch.
Volunteering is a vital and fun part of the conference and helps bring this event to life. We rely on the commitment and competence of the women who are part of the volunteer program each year—women who enjoy their conference experience being as much about service as it is about attending classes. Volunteers help with all aspects of creating the conference from greeting and parking, to set-up and clean-up, to class production, and in-advance promotions. Experience the satisfaction of working with a team of strong women as well as access to conference classes and events. Camping is included for all volunteer positions, meals are not.
- My participation as a volunteer is important to the smooth and successful functioning of the conference
- My children are not allowed to be with me during my shifts
- There are no exceptions to the start and end times of my crew
- I am responsible for all my own meals
- I am physically, mentally, and emotionally able to participate in the volunteer program
- I may be reassigned to another crew and the Volunteer Coordinator will inform me
- I am expected to work all of my shifts, and if I do not, I understand that my deposit may be charged
- If I have chosen the postering option I am expected to do so, and if I do not, I understand that my deposit may be charged
If you cannot fulfill your volunteer commitment, notify us ASAP.
- If you cancel prior to September 28th your deposit won’t be charged but you may not be accepted as a volunteer next year.
- If you cancel after September 28th your deposit will be cashed/charged regardless of the reason and you may not be accepted as a volunteer next year.
If you have paid money, our standard refund policy applies: Fees are refundable for cancellations prior to September 5th, minus an $80 office fee. After September 5th, there will be NO refunds.