Volunteering is a vital and fun part of the conference and helps bring this event to life. We rely on the commitment and competence of the women who are part of the volunteer program each year—women who enjoy their conference experience being as much about service as it is about attending classes. Volunteers help with all aspects of creating the conference from greeting and parking, to set-up and clean-up, to class production, and in-advance promotions. Experience the satisfaction of working with a team of strong women as well as access to conference classes and events. Camping is included for all volunteer positions, meals are not.
- Read through the crew descriptions and decide which one fits your schedule and skills
- Complete the application for the crew of your choice
- Follow the instructions to confirm your spot and get yourself registered as a volunteer
- Agree to the volunteer deposit during the registration process
- Fulfill your volunteer duties either prior to and/or during the conference to ensure that we do not charge your deposit
- Abide by the volunteer agreements (below)
- and enjoy your Herbal Conference volunteer experience!