Volunteering is a vital and fun part of the conference and helps bring this event to life. We rely on the commitment and competence of the women who are part of the volunteer program each year - women who enjoy their conference experience being as much about service as it is about attending classes. Volunteers help with all aspects of creating the conference from greeting and parking, to set-up and clean-up, to class production, staff support and in-advance promotions. Experience the satisfaction of working with a team of strong women as well as access to conference classes and events. Camping is included for all volunteer positions, meals are not.
- Read through the crew descriptions and decide which one fits your schedule and skills
- Apply for that crew and submit your deposit
- Follow the instructions to confirm your spot and get yourself registered as a volunteer
- Fulfill your volunteer duties either prior to or during the conference to ensure that we do not charge your deposit
- Abide by the volunteer agreements (below)
- and enjoy your Herbal Conference volunteer experience!
Volunteer applications will be posted by April. Sign up for our newsletter to stay in touch.
- My application is not complete and will expire after two weeks if I do not submit my deposit
- There are no exceptions to the start and end times of my crew
- My participation as a volunteer is important to the smooth and successful functioning of the conference
- My children are not allowed to be with me during my shifts
- I am responsible for all my own meals
- I am physically, mentally and emotionally able to participate in the volunteer program
- I may be reassigned to another crew and the Volunteer Coordinator will inform me
- I am expected to work all of my shifts, and if I do not, I understand that my deposit check may be cashed or my card charged
If you cannot fulfill your volunteer commitment, notify us ASAP.
- If you cancel prior to September 29th your deposit won’t be charged but you may not be accepted as a volunteer next year.
- If you cancel after September 29th your deposit will be cashed/charged regardless of the reason and you may not be accepted as a volunteer next year.
If you have paid money, our standard refund policy applies: Fees are refundable for cancellations prior to August 30th, minus a $75 office fee. After August 30th, there will be NO refunds. Fees can be transferred to a woman of your choice at anytime, or donated to our scholarship fund.