Conference Registration includes all classes, activities, and tent camping for the weekend.
- Early Bird Registration (register before June 9th): $260
- Pre-Registration (register between June 10th - August 17th): $295
- Registration (register after August 17th): $330
or click here for a printable Registration form
The cost of the youth program covers attendance for age specific programs and camping. If you are staying in indoor lodging, you must purchase a second bed for your child(ren). All minors age 3-17 must be registered in order to attend.
- Infants and Toddlers under 3: no additional cost
- Seedlings Childcare (children ages 3-9): $110
- Soil Sisters (young women ages 10-12): $165
- Wise Maidens (young women ages 13-17): $165
Tent camping is included in the registration cost. Indoor lodging is available for an additional fee. If you choose indoor lodging, you will be asked for any roommate/lodging requests at the time of registration.
- Single bed in a shared cabin: $45
- Single bed in a shared bunkhouse: $100
- Single bed in a shared lodge: $140
- Double occupancy private room: $350
- Full cabin rental: $350
Intensives & Workshops
Our 3 to 3/12 hour intensives offer you the opportunity to study more deeply with a certain teacher on a specific subject.
Workshops feature hands-on learning. You will actively participate and will take home a finished product.
- Intensives: $40 each
- Workshops: $20 each
You can choose to bring your own food, purchase individual meals from our on-site food vendors, or add a Nourishing Traditions Meal Ticket to your registration. Meal ticket covers 7 meals, Friday lunch - Sunday lunch.
- Meal Ticket: $72
- Child Meal Ticket: $35
- Early arrival: $35
If you cancel: Fees are refundable for cancellations prior to August 30th, minus a $75 office fee. After August 30th, there will be NO refunds. Fees can be transferred to a woman of your choice at anytime, or donated to our scholarship fund.
If we cancel: SEWW is expecting to hold the conference, rain or shine. In the unlikely event that we were forced to cancel, we would refund as much of the registration fees as possible, which could mean we would be unable to offer any refunds.
Thanks to contributions from participants and private donors, we are able to provide a limited number of scholarships for women who might not otherwise be able to attend. Scholarships are prioritized for those with financial needs that fit these criteria:
- Women of color
- Native American women
- Women with physical limitations who are unable to volunteer
- Young women under 17
- Elders over 65